Houses and condos are not the only housing structures that have unique insurance needs. Owners of manufactured homes face insurance claims unique to them. A traditional homeowner’s insurance policy may not fully cover the potential damages Manufactured home owners’ face; that is why we recommend a Manufactured Home Insurance policy for anyone owning a Manufactured or manufactured home.
Manufactured home insurance not only covers your Manufactured home and your personal property, the policy can also cover detached structures like garages or sheds and attached structures like porches. A Manufactured home insurance policy, like a homeowner’s insurance policy, may also offer coverage for liability, should someone be injured in your home or on your property.
A Manufactured Home Insurance can include:
- Comprehensive: Providing protection against covered loss such as fire, wind, theft or other covered events.
- Replacement costs or Agreed Loss Coverage: Replacing your home less any deductibles.
- Reimbursements for accommodations resulting from a covered event while your home is being repaired.
There are many additional coverage options that can be added to a Manufactured Home Insurance policy:
- If your Manufactured home is moved from one location to another, Trip Coverage ensures that your home is covered during transit
- Flood insurance
- Earthquake insurance
- Water, sewer and back up coverage for events not covered by traditional Flood insurance
- And more
There are a lot of options when it comes to manufactured home insurance. Our agents are familiar with them all and may even be able to find discounts for new manufactured home, multi-policy or safety devices. Our agents will work closely with you to find the manufactured home insurance policy that fits your specific needs and budget. Get in touch with us today and get a free quote.