When renting an apartment or leasing a home, it’s your responsibility to protect your personal property – furniture, electronics, clothing and other belongings.
Killebrew renters insurance can:
- replace or repair your items if they are damaged, destroyed or stolen
- cover property in your residence, your car, or with you while traveling
- move with you when you relocate
- cover some unexpected living expenses if your apartment or home is uninhabitable
- provide liability protection should someone injure himself on your property of if you accidentally damage someone else’s property