Flood Insurance

Did you know that FLOOD INSURANCE is not covered under your standard Homeowners Insurance or Dwelling Fire Insurance Policies?

The FEMA National Flood Insurance Program covers direct physical loss of structure or personal property caused by a flood. Defined as an excess of water on land that is normally dry, a flood can include:

  • overflow of inland or tidal waters
  • rapid accumulation or runoff of surface waters from any source
  • land subsidence along a lake or other body of water resulting from unusual wave or current activity
  • mudflow (liquid and flowing mud carried by a current of water or normally dry land)

A flood insurance policy pays for direct physical damage to insured property and can provide compensation up to the actual cash value of the property lost or damaged, or the policy liability limit, whichever is less. Flood insurance is not a guaranteed replacement cost policy, but can significantly offset your losses should you be damanged in a flood event.

Killebrew Blog View Blog

Why Auto Insurance Rates Go Up

Wednesday, February 13, 2019

Auto Insurance is based on risk and reward. Your insurance company must balance the risk-to-reward ratio to be a profitable business. But there are factors which influence how and if that happens and how you drive is a big one.

Storm Season is Ahead: Are You Prepared if Bad Weather Holds You Hostage in Your Vehicle?

Thursday, February 7, 2019

How prepared are you if you get stuck in your car due to bad weather? Here are a few tips that may help save your life!

Site designed and created by Timo Creative
powered by Dialogs